16.1.13

Welcome all Fangirls!

Hi, I'm Alex, and this is a new blog that I'm starting called "Alex's Fangirl Fanatics"

......

OKAY, HOW BORING WAS THAT? No seriously, wasn't that so boring? I'm not really one for formal introductions, so- wuts up, my name is alex.

Hahaha, I'm not like that either. Okay, now seriously, WELCOME TO THIS WONDERFUL BLOG. It might not seem like much right now, but that's because it still has so much work that needs to be done! I'm still searching for a good background, editing the colors, yada yada. But when its done and polished up, it'll be fantastic and all you fangirls will be stunned by its gorgeousness (I am aware fangirls are not usually 'stunned' but that's how good this blog will look)

I will be posting book reviews rants, and maybe a few pieces of writing advice or a piece of my own writing! Possibly even giveaways, but who knows? If you like these books, then you're definitely going to want to add this blog to your reading list:
- Divergent, Veronica Roth
- The Mortal Instruments, Cassandra Clare
- The Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare
- Hush Hush Series, Becca Fitzpatrick
- Delirium Series, Lauren Oliver
- Matched Series, Allie Condie
- Shatter Me, Tahereh Mafi
- The Heroes of Olympus/ Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Rick Riordan
- Across the Universe Trilogy
- Nightshade Trilogy, Andrea Cremer
- Rift + Rise, Andrea Cremer
- The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins
- Under the Never Sky, Veronica Rossi
- Uglies Series, Scott Westerfeld
- The Fault in Our Stars, John Green
- Beautiful Creature Series, Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
AND SO MANY OTHERS OH MY GOSH BOOK OVERLOAD.

If you see at least one book on that list that you love, I seriously suggest you add this blog to your reading list because it is gonna be awesome! All fangirls are welcomed!

-A

0 comments:

Post a Comment